A Firefighter's Flame (Women's Fiction
Recommended for ages 17+
Publication March 17, 2014
If you dig into the deepest parts of your soul, what would you find? Happiness, pain, love,
regret, peace, sorrow? Now imagine experiencing all those feelings at once and then nothing
at all. These were the average days in the life of Lennox. An unhealthy and unstable mind is
further challenged when fate intervenes. One tragic moment will test her wavering strength and
leave a permanent scar on her conscience. Follow her journey of rediscovery, falling in love,
and searching for her own fairy-tale ending.
There was a time in my life when the light within me shined so brightly. At some point I lost it. I lost me.
Life used to course through my veins like an out of control wildfire, unstoppable and infectious. Time
was supposed to heal, but all it did was slowly strip me down to an empty vessel void of passion, desire,
and drive. I wanted to scream, “Be the one to save me,” but my soul was drained, my heart was shattered,
Dani’s passion for writing started at a very young age. It all started with a multitude of diaries,
then as her passion grew she turned to poetry and short stories. She received her Bachelor’s
Degree at USC in Theatre with an unofficial minor in writing. While at USC she wrote her first
screenplay and post-graduation was fortunate to be hired to write another screenplay. As family
life got busy her passion was pushed aside, but as she fell back into the love of reading her desire
to write again increased, so she returned to it in the summer of 2013. She is currently working on
a YA Urban Fantasy Romance series, The Life of Arie, with book 1 already published. You can
connect with Dani through her website www.danihartbooks.com.
1. I don’t watch any movies or shows that have to do with REAL drama ever since I had kids.
Too depressing. I rarely watch anything at all, but when I do it’s of the Vampire diaries and
Desperate Housewives variety.
2. I have only been drunk ONCE. Not from lack of trying. My body just seems to burn alcohol too
3. I used to be an actress. Not famous, but I do have some videos of my work.
4. I only read fiction and prefer urban fantasy/paranormal, but it has to have a romance.
5. I was a skater girl when I was teenager. Baggy clothes, hardcore underground shows and all.
6. I shaved the side and back of my head when I was a teenager.
7. I always had different color hair through my teen years.
8. If you haven’t guessed already, I was a difficult teenager! LOL
9. I had my first kiss when I was 12. It was before my skater days, but he just happened to be a
10. 1 show is banned from my bedroom: The Walking Dead. The zombie noises give me nightmares.
11. I went to a Catholic school k-8 and it ruined me for life! (no offense to Catholics! It was just a
12. I had my first real boyfriend when I was 13, I think. We were together for over a year.
13. I have only been in love twice. I am married to one and the other broke my heart.
14. I named my dog after a city in Greece where I went on my honeymoon.
15. I get easily claustrophobic.
16. I am a hopeless romantic who loves new, young love.
17. I have A LOT of secrets!
18. I am a health nut and exercise freak!
19. I am always doing or planning something. I am not a person who can sit still.
20. I am not the biggest fan of cold weather.
21. Santa Ana winds turn me on. Yes, I did just say that! I LOVE the warm winds.
22. I am a total prude! I blush when I read anything sexual in books, so the scenes I write are mild
compared to what’s out there.
**I received a complimentary copy for my honest review***
When I started this book, I must say I did not expect what I got. This book took me on a emotional crazy ride. All I could say was WOW!! I was sucked in from the beginning and found myself not being able to put it down.
I thought the book was beautifully written. Author Dani Hart done an amazing job portraying Lennox who was suffering from depression to us. This is a very real condition and I loved how the author handled this in the story.
I will diffidently be reading more from Author Dani Hart now that she has sucked me in with her writing. I would recommend everyone to read A Firefighter's Flame. It's one you wont forget.